Evaluating a Board Portal – Top 10 Things to Compare
Gartner predicts that by 2016, 80 per cent of board-run organizations will use collaboration systems that are specifically intended to support the unique needs of a board. So what is the value of board portal software and how do you pick a tool that’s right for you?
Make your own assessment
Top ranked benefits of board portals:
- Instant, same-time delivery of sensitive updates and documents to board members.
- Centralized access to meeting materials, communications, policies, bylaws, and contacts.
- Secure online note taking and collaborating for Directors, with the option of a clean swipe of all communication once the Board makes a decision.
- Increased efficiency to schedule and reschedule meetings.
- Increased security and safeguards for confidentiality.
Download the free Board Portal Buying Guide.
Other useful links:
Look how Aprio ranks in the Gartner Market Guide for Board Portals.
Try Aprio – the board portal making good governance simple and affordable with 99% customer loyalty. Request A Demo.