This is for everyone in IT: we completely get it.
It’s natural that when you’re asked to adopt new technology, you want to tread carefully. You have concerns. There’s a lot to consider, and a lot that can affect your day-to-day if things go sideways.
We talk a lot at Aprio about making an application that’s easy for people to use. We include IT in that pledge, and your top concerns are things we account for with every new feature development. Like these:
– Build vs. Buy: Aprio comes to you ready to go. We’ve built and refined the features and functionality based on feedback from hundreds of users, and we continue to add more. As a result, the time and cost required for roll-out are minimal, leaving your team to concentrate on more pressing tasks.
– Accessibility and Ease-of-Use: We offer training (group and one-on-one) to administrators and board members, as well as around-the-clock support. Training is not a one-shot deal, either — we offer regular Webinar sessions to help directors and administrators keep their skills fresh. We also offer 24/7/365 support for questions or help.
– Hosting: Our SaaSS application is hosted at world-class, secure facilities in Canada or the United States. We own the servers, which are backed up daily and located on opposite sides of the country.
– Integration: Aprio works with all file and information types, either in their original format or converted to PDF. It’s accessible from any computer with an internet connection and a browser, or tablets equipped with our app — that’s it. It makes no demands on your internal IT structure.
– Security: A big one, so we take care with it. We adhere to the guidelines set forth by ISO 27001, AT 101 SOC 2 Type 2 (SAS 70), and other independent, third-party security certifications. We also have regular security audits and penetration tests conducted by third-party companies. Access to your Aprio Boardroom is only available to users with unique usernames and passwords.
We know there’s more to cover here, and we’re happy to answer your deeper questions or take you through a demo to show you Aprio in more detail. You might also want to check out our white paper, Should You Buy or Build a Board Portal? for deeper insight into a built application that can work for your organization.
Suite 1090, 1090 West Georgia Street
Vancouver BC Canada V6E 3V7
Suite 450, 1733 H Street
Blaine Washington USA 98230